All Ways Tailormade Travel Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
By visiting www.awtm.co.uk (our "site"), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), the data controller is All Ways Tailormade Travel Ltd, 10 Links Road, Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire HP120 9LY, UK.
Please note that you have the right under GDPR to withdraw your consent to be contacted by All Ways Tailormade Travel at any time and to have your contact details and other information we hold about you removed from our mailing lists and records. This can be undertaken by us on your behalf if you email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- If you contact us (by phone, e-mail or otherwise), we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access. This does not identify any individual.
IP addresses are used to identify the location of users to establish the number of visits from different countries and their areas and to determine the statistical use of our websites, including, user numbers, unique user numbers, page views, hits, browser types, page rankings, search engines used, search phrases used, platforms and browser types. This information is statistical and does not identify any individual.
Cookies & Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses cookie to help us analyze how users (visitors) interact with our site. Google will use this information for the sole purpose of evaluating your use of our website, for compiling reports on website activity for website operators and for providing other services relating to website activity, internet usage and the success and effectiveness of our content (measured through user interaction).
This anonymous usage information remains private, stored on Google’s US servers, but Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
As described above, you may refuse the storage of cookies, including analytics cookies, by modifying your browser settings (for instructions: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/), but some website functionality may be lost.
Google also offer a specific Google Analytics opt-out ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) solution, which will prevent the collection of analytics data related to your device for this and any subsequent Google Analytics-equipped website.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This service places the following cookies on your device:
Cookies used: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Content Management System (CMS)
This website, along with many others, is managed and maintained via database-driven editing software, called a Content Management System (CMS). Our CMS sets a single cookie upon arrival at our site, which simply holds an entirely random, dynamically-generated ID code. We do not use this cookie or this information for any purpose, and is only requested by the CMS should you log-in to our site. This cookie is, unfortunately, essential to the function of our CMS in its present incarnation, but will be automatically deleted (and the generated ID lost) as soon as you close your browser.
As described above, you may refuse the storage of cookies, including CMS cookies, by modifying your browser settings (for instructions: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/), but some website functionality may be lost.
By using this website, you consent to the temporary storage of a temporary, random ID by our CMS in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This service places the following cookies on your device:
Cookies used: CONCRETE5
Third party links
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or that is collected by cookies whilst you are visiting these websites.
We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our site or services.
Any communication you transmit to Earthport Plc via this site is over the internet and is non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting any communication via this site, you agree Earthport Plc may use your communication as material for any purpose, so long as that does not infringe your rights as a data subject under GDPR. Furthermore, where you have actively consented, we will use your contact details for marketing purposes.
- To provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
- To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- To analyse and improve the services offered by All Ways Tailormade Travel
Disclosure of your information
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Your information will not be shared with any third party and will only be used by All Ways tailormade Travel for the promotion of its own services.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you will be stored on our own servers that are backed up on a regular basis. Access is only available by All Ways Tailormade staff through password encrypted portals.
How long we keep your personal data
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
Where you contribute material to All Ways Tailormade Travel we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
Under GDPR you have the following rights:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the Personal Data that we hold about you
- To require that we cease processing your personal data if the processing is causing you damage or distress
- To require us not to send you marketing communications
- To require us to erase your Personal Data
- To require us to restrict our data processing activities
- To require us to correct the Personal Data we hold about you if it is incorrect or incomplete
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office should you feel we are misusing your Personal Data
To exercise any of these rights, or to make any comments on this policy, you can write to us at 10 Linbks Road, Flackwell Heath, Bucks HP10 9LY or email email@example.com
If you have any queries regarding privacy issues, then please contact us via our online form on the contact us page.