San Francisco, officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. There are so many great things to do in San Francisco, it has become one of the nation's top destinations for travellers. From the barking seals and seafood at Fisherman's Wharf to the cafes and bistros in North Beach to the gardens and museums of Golden Gate Park, San Francisco attractions have become brand-names recognized the world over.
- Visit the island of Alcatraz
- Ride on a San Francisco Trolley (Tram)
- Visit the giant Redwood at Muir Woods
- Take a Napa Valley wine tour
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge